Don’t wait until your injuries get worse.
Back Pain, Neck Pain, Muscle, Tendon, and Ligament injuries that are not directly addressed with proper rehabilitation and are left untreated, can end up causing chronic pain for years following the accident.
Active and Passive therapies administered by your chiropractor Physician can help restore muscular strength and flexibility. This will allow the soft tissue to heal correctly with less chance to suffer from future pain and dysfunction.
We also Offer:
- Therapeutic Massage
- Cold Laser
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Mechanical Traction
- Moist Heat / Ice
- Chiropractic Manipulation ( Spinal Adjustments )
- Muscle Stimulation
- Cervical Sprain / Strain and Whiplash to the neck, are the most common injuries that results from a car accident
- Soft tissue injuries (Muscle, Tendons, and Ligaments), often can cause severe debilitating pain.
- Injured muscles heal with scar tissue in a way that leaves them weaker, less elastic and prone to re-injury and pain.
- Treatment s with pain-killers and anti-inflammatory drugs only suppress pain and other symptoms, leaving injured muscle to heal on their own
All treatment will be co managed with a medical doctor, pain management, neurological and orthopedic specialist.